Dreaming My Way To Insanity
Dreams can be a beautiful thing to experience. They give a vision of hope, a vision to follow for future endeavors.
Dreams can be stretches of the truth, recalling prior experiences to the best of ones memory.
Dreams can be delusions of grandeur, creating an unrealistic goal in ones mind that becomes an obsession, a hindrance to themselves and those around them.
Dreams can be odd, an imagination on crack.
Dreams can, in its own way, tell the story of your current life.
Dreams, in my case, have been strange, and causing me to wake up at 4am on consecutive mornings.
Monday’s dream was one I have not had since summer time. When I had them before, they stayed around for a couple weeks. All the dreams involved me losing my teeth in some form; dissolving from grinding, cracking, falling out.
I have since researched what this could mean. From DreamMoods.com, a person who dreams about teeth falling out could have the following on their mind:
- A fear of how others perceive me
- A fear of sexual impotence or other consequences of getting old
- A fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of myself in a specific situation
- Lacking power in a current situation
- Lack of confidence in some situation or relationship
- A family member or close friend is sick or near death
- According to the Chinese, a saying states: ‘your teeth will fall out if you’re telling lies’
Well, I’m glad we cleared things up! This is what happens when you over-analyze. Not all of the above CAN apply, but what does will begin to drive me insane. That dream woke me up at 4am Monday morning; I was in a full body sweat, and I almost fell out of bed. As I said above, this was not my first round with these dreams. Now what is going on now that was back then? That is the million dollar question.
What are some of your dreams that you have remembered; good or bad? I want to know, and want to know what they meant. Were you able to relate them to your life? Inquiring minds (me) want to know.